0

Home

Posted by Unknown on 13:37
Welcome To My Blog!




   
      Hi, my name is Shawmiga and I am fourteen years old. I was born on October 22nd 1998 and I am a grade nine student at Middlefield Collegiate Institute. My hobbies are to watch interesting television shows like The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Switched at Birth and the Secret Life of the American Teenager. I also love watching movies that get the audiences hooked from the very beginning of the film. Some of the films that I enjoy watching are Just Go With It, Something Borrowed, Shrek, The Vow, and all the Harry Potter films. I am obsessed with music! I like listening to catchy songs that are sung by artists like Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and many more! Another thing that you don't know about me is that I like to do art work in my free time like colouring and painting

     So far, it has been my first year of high school. I cannot believe my first semester of grade nine is coming to an end. There is only about one month of school left before second semester starts. I can imagine the first day of school like it was yesterday. I was freaking out that I was going to be late for class because I didn't know where all of my classes were, but thankfully there was an assembly where I made new friends and I started to be less nervous. When I found out that I had some friends that I already knew in some of my classes I got even more excited. Entering the halls of MCI has been a big milestone for me! Even after I have graduated and moved on, I will never forget all of my high school experiences. :)





0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My BTT101 Portfolio All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.